The Top 10 Health Benefits of Cannabis
Based on comprehensive research since 1999 the National Academy of Medicine has conducted reports where they have stated the benefits of cannabis. Thus, we are here to leave a positive footprint on one of the most critiqued chemicals out on the market. As we already know, cannabis can be found in various forms let alone the benefits that the plant brings. As already established, cannabis contains CBD and THC which both have positive benefits. One leads to better brain functioning and the other works as a pain reliever.
Now let's talk about the top ten benefits
5. Slows development of Alzheimer's disease
6. Helps patients manage pain linked to arthritis
7. Helps control PTSD symptoms
8. Helps with tremors associated with Parkinson's disease
9. Effective antiemetics in adults with chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
The use of marijuana has raised debates all over the world but thanks to studies and millions of research it has been able to eliminate the concerns. Besides, the benefits go beyond pain relief and that is what we are here.